OUR EFFORTS PROVIDE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
Ranger strives to deliver a “culture of greatness” for our company, our employees, and our clients.
To do this, we utilize a series of systems to create optimum productivity in every aspect of our work. We are also invested in a quality-control practice for operations performed on pressure vessels and boilers — and have earned the National Board R-symbol Repair Stamp.
We know, the way to be better is to document better. Our quality team tracks welds in the field, and changes to scope, so that when a project is finished questions have already been answered. We’ve dedicated our careers to doing the job right the first time, every time. Quality means much more to us than the final product.
With Ranger, quality is:
- Honest Communication
- Excellent Craft
- Exceeding Scope Expectations
Certifications | Codes & Standards Compliance
- Avetta Approved
- Dun & Bradstreet: 01-452-3935
- ISN Certified
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors | R-stamp Certified Company (NBIC R-stamp: R-8408)
- Primary NAICS Code: 238120
- Women’s Business Enterprise: WBENC Certified
- Women-owned Small Business (WOSB)